Skip to main content

《Jin Ping Mei》



It is said that there was an interview for the postgraduate entrance examination. The postgraduate students who took the examination were in the direction of Yuan, Ming and Qing Dynasty.
The teacher asked:
"What books have you read?"
Student answered:
"Many of them, include <Jin Ping Mei>."
The teacher asked again:
"What edition did you watch?"
Student answer:
"It's a Taiwanese version with ten DVDs."

I remember all the teachers who interviewed at that time were dumb, waved the guy out, and then laughed wildly in the room.
Since then, it has become our classic joke.
It's true. Needless to say, he failed. I didn't know whether his second exam was successful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My father is old

My father is old, and he's no longer the impression energetic father. In the past, I went home late, he would say, "You only know that go out to play every day!" Now that I don't go home for a year and a half, he said, "Come back to play." In the past, when he was eating, he said, "Why do you just eat stir-fry, don't eat rice?" Now he said: "Why do you just eat rice, don't eat stir-fry?" He used to reprimand me: "I am so loud, are you deaf?" Now he said on the phone: "You should be louder, I am deaf..."

QQ Group Administrator

Usually, I do all the company's interviews, so I meet all kinds of people! Yesterday, a girl dressed as a non-mainstream came to interview for a management job. I asked her, "what kind of management you had, or whether you had any experience in management?" The child blurt out,"Uncle, I have been QQ group administrator!"

Recruitment

My Friend has recently held two job fairs, several of which make people can't hold laugh. 1. Male, about 45 years old, as soon as he comes up, he asks the address of the company, then asked what he wants to do. He says to go and have a look. What does he want to see? Then he Barabara started his own management experience, what kind of team he brought with him. Then asked him "where did he graduate" , he said, "I learned by myself". 2, the person who is too long and too weak in speaking, "can you use office software ?" "Yes, that's very simple." "What about PowerPoint?" "Look at that, it's quite easy.” "How to operate?" "Just do that, step by step." "What about Excel? "This is super simple, and " "Can you tell me something about your commonly used functions?    "Just those." "Which ones?" "Oh, it will be some time to learn when I work&qu